If you need to unsubscribe from Chirp Premium services for advanced GPS tracking, you can still use the GPS tracking features in basic mode completely free. Any connections you made, and tracking history will remain in your account, so you can re-activate Premium services anytime in the future to access the data.
We have tried to make subscribing, and un-subscribing as easy as possible. Below you will find the instructions for each platform.
Unsubscribing from within the Chirp GPS app
To unsubscribe from Chirp GPS Premium if you subscribed from inside the mobile app.
Go into Chirp GPS app, tap settings, My Account, then Subscription. Then - tap the Manage Subscription link on the bottom of the screen. This will take you into the area of the platform you are on (Apple or Google) to manage your subscription. Just toggle off the Chirp subscription listed there.
Unsubscribing using your device settings
1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
2. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
3. Tap iTunes & App Store.
4. Tap your Apple ID.
5. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
6. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
7. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
8. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
9. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Unsubscribing using your Android
To remove your Chirp Premium subscription Android:
1. Go to payments.google.com.
2. Along the left side of your screen, select Bills and accounts.
3. Select the subscription you want to cancel > Cancel subscription.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
Unsubscribing using a MAC or PC through iTunes
1. Open iTunes.
2. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
3. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
4. Authenticate your Apple ID, then click View Account.
5. On the Account Information page:
6. Scroll to the Settings section.
7. To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
8. To the right of the subscription you want to manage, click Edit.
9. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.